MT 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MT 2007

Members of MT 2007. Post any query. Don't think it is stupid Q, this may help others aware and notice it! Thank you!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accomadation

Go down 
+2
minseng007
Jayne Liang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
minseng007

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Accomadation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:39 pm

Wah got long antenna even new building also know. If the building is new, I think it would be great. At least the rooms and fittings are new, so more comfy for us lor. Daniel do us a favour, after you have done your shopping let us know what you bought so we can add into our shopping list too. Razz
Back to top Go down
purple_sparklette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 pm

hmm.. i don't think the new building is ready to move in...now the current progress is only till painting... but when is complete all of us will move there, erm should say all exec will need to move there....
Back to top Go down
minseng007

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:56 am

It's great. Means that it's for us. We'll have a new home soon.
Back to top Go down
danielchoong

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:02 pm

Yup!! Andrew did told me there is new building for exec only during the contract briefing session... but i didn't dig much into it. kind of forgetful Razz ... hopefully is new la.

I think i am done with shopping de...
all i bought were...... 'tada' 3 pair of working socks, 3 pair of sport socks and few singlets.... that's all tongue

Taken MinSeng advises liao mah... go up and scout around the place 1st.. then only decide wat else we need..LOL.. will bring some old stuffs up lo..

Well... here the list.. i think i'll bring along...

Formal men's shirts (FEW)
Formal men's pants (FEW)
Outer Fitting Coat (2)
Tie (ofcoz...guy...remember this)
Casual wears (u decide urself.. dunno what is ur style..)
Jumper (1) just in case
own pillow, and quilt,
booster (maybe)
Toiletries
socks and shoes and slipper..
DIRTY CLOTH - cleaning

that's all... just to survive.. for the one month... who know.. mayb i tak tahan the 1st month....
Back to top Go down
minseng007

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 3:33 am

Thanks Daniel for your effort. I will list mine too, but will be quite last minute as i always do things last minute Laughing
Back to top Go down
minseng007

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:21 am

Hi all,

Really last minute from me as usual. I'm flying this friday backpacking alone, and coming back only on 29th night. Very rush, don't even think have time to pack/buy things.

Would really appreciate if you all can post anything urgent here so that I will be updated. I will have internet access, but will not on my hp.

Thanks in advance.

See you guys on 31st.
Back to top Go down
danielchoong

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:37 am

That freaking cool~ man MinSeng. Wise idea to backpack be4 heading Genting. We wont be able to have that sweet time anymore.. how i wish i could go backpacking too.

So, where are your targets?... Australia, or Cambodia? I planned hit Cambodia this year.. but didn't succeed....

Anyway, Enjoy and be safe since u r alone...
Back to top Go down
minseng007

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:18 pm

I'm always like that hehe....bought ticket online only yesterday midnight. This time going to Beijing (2nd time). First time follow tour, now want to go backpack.
I have plan to go Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand - all in one backpacking trip. Have been to Thai but not the other two. Maybe we could go together one day.
All my backpacking so far only cover Asean country, Australia too expensive for me. Of course one day I definitely want to visit Australia.
Really envy your ManUtd photo at friendster. Fyi I'm a very loyal MU supporter. Ok, one day I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
danielchoong

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:33 am

OK... i'm in to back packing also. It's so fun..I wanna go AngkorWat and Vietnam. Mayb, others would like to join also..

anyway, better keep this forum back in track about the accommodation... later all private conversation only Razz ....
Back to top Go down
purple_sparklette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Wow, Daniel, MinSeng this is so damn cool~ I’m envy, but I’m going to have my long leave to from 22/07~29/07/07, I’m going off for half Backpack, why half…cux I’m going off to Shanghai, where my daddy staying, but alone… will still be online but much more time to connect on internet ^.^
Back to top Go down
minseng007

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:45 pm

Not bad mah Jessica you going to Shanghai too. I went to Shanghai before. Enjoy your holiday there before the battle begins.
Back to top Go down
anniesia

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: accomodation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:19 am

SO cool~... i wan to travel oversea toooooO~ ... Dont even have a chance yet.. no $~ hahaha...
okla.. hope both Minseng n jessica will have a nice time lah... take care too oh~ Safe journey! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accomadation   Accomadation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accomadation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT 2007 :: MT Qs :: Management Trainees 2007-
Jump to: