MT 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MT 2007

Members of MT 2007. Post any query. Don't think it is stupid Q, this may help others aware and notice it! Thank you!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayne Liang

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-06

BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes Empty
PostSubject: BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes   BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:56 pm

Hello..all gals: I got some questions when i start packing..

Do we need to wear PURE BLACK suit,skirt n pants? some suits, skirts n pants may hv some lines but in black color. SO? can we wear?

They jus mentioned we must wear cover front n back BLACK shoes. do we need to wear particular material Black shoes? curently market has a lot of cotton type, plastic outlook type, leather type...n etc.

Jess, do u know the standard of the "BLACK" attire of their requirements ?

many thanksss...
Back to top Go down
purple_sparklette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes   BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:36 pm

hmm..Jayne
this is a very tricky Q ^.^ it all depends on how and who were looking at it...however i think as long as the attire is not too 'over' i think is acceptable then...
for lines is ok...no worries...and not really all black...we are not shooting MIB pirat hehe i used to wear brown, dark blue, even sometimes my fav purple ^.^ or even pink

Cheers
Jes
Back to top Go down
Jayne Liang

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: THANK YOU   BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Thank you Jess. It is really good that I hv some ideas now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes   BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK - pants, skirt, suit N shoes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT 2007 :: MT Qs :: Management Trainees 2007-
Jump to: