MT 2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MT 2007

Members of MT 2007. Post any query. Don't think it is stupid Q, this may help others aware and notice it! Thank you!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gathering/Short Trip

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
minseng007

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Gathering/Short Trip Empty
PostSubject: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 am

Hi all,

Just wondering shall we have a gathering or short trip before going into the lonely planet. Thought that it will be great if we can have a gathering. Not sure if all of you are working or back to home town already
Back to top Go down
anniesia

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Wow.. thats a great idea from Minseng!.. We may use this opportunity to know each other better and strengthen our relationship.

But i think this plan will be difficult to run since we are yet to have news from a few more guys.. -,-""
i wonder where they are.. Are they not joining us to genting? Neutral
Back to top Go down
minseng007

PostSubject: Re: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 pm

I think the difficult part is that many will want to stay at home and accompany their love ones before starting work.

I really hope to hear from the guys. Don't scare me, if they are not joining I'll be very lonely up there
Back to top Go down
purple_sparklette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:10 pm

hey~ cheer up minseng, you will find friends here Very Happy i used to be lonely for the first week here, but later on i make new friends here... anyway you still have us Wink
Back to top Go down
danielchoong

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:55 pm

It can't be easy to held a gathering... most of us are from different states...
Back to top Go down
Synmlnms

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:18 pm

I agreed with Daniel Smile...anyway dont have to worry much as we are going to work togather there and we'll have plenty of trip next time Smile
Back to top Go down
minseng007

PostSubject: Re: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:36 pm

Actually I think I wouldn't be bored up there, as we have already formed a strong bond even before getting there.

Just kinda miss the life here, when I'm up there, surely I'll miss the life here. As I like travelling a lot, I'll definitely miss the chance to travel around. Genting is a 6 days week company with 14 days annual leave. My previous company 5 days week and 24 days annual leave. I am very doubtful that I can travel far after joining Genting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering/Short Trip   Gathering/Short Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering/Short Trip
Page 1 of 1